Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is it in me?


I'm a writer, motivated by Educators whom I catch their attention. I didn't know why? I thought being introvert was cool enough to shield myself from walking with the world but these keen eyes were able to dig me out from my shell. I was trying to mimic the ordinary but the more I tried, they seem to think I am extraordinary. Too much applaud could be addicting. I left the zone only to trap myself from the fact that I belong to this craft. During my life's struggles, I paid homage to Rizal and I still believe in his crap. I tried to switch to Boni not for a change but to abandon the first until I finally discovered how parallel they were. Rizal may not be in congruence but his ideas lead the Revolution. Destiny is hard to cue, it is a matter of timing. Yeah, timing is everything and I'm pretty sure it always works when we keep track of the time. I am ordinary. That's what I know about myself. Being perceived as the other side is a matter of auto-suggestion. Have you tried questioning if I deserve such exaltation? Examine thyself. You could be wrong. I am simply, Igmedio. I am a friend. I can be your nightmare. It's good to be clever but stupidity can save lives most of the time. I can swallow my pride and admit my wrongs. Though I can seriously express how sorry I am for such things I may have caused, it doesn't happen all the time. I am me and I am a walker. I am my speech and I am my free mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?